Have you ever done something that scared the heck out of you, but excited you at the same time? Maybe you took on a task you weren’t completely sure you could accomplish, but tried anyway?
If you have, then you’ve experienced the sheer exhilaration that comes from taking that leap.
My “leap” happened in 2011, after my maternity leave ended and I was torn between being home with my kids and going back into the work force full-time. My daughter was about to start kindergarten, and my son was barely a year old. After much reflection, I decided I wasn’t ready to leave them in someone else’s care, yet I wasn’t sure being an entrepreneur was in the cards for me. I loved the idea of being my own boss, but I wasn’t naive. The stresses that accompany owning a business are many – invoicing, client acquisition / retention and the constant discipline to meet deadlines, to name a few. After weighing the pros and cons of each scenario, the one that was right for my family and me was to work from home.
It was a daunting task at first and, to be honest, some days it still feels like that. Between kids’ schedules, client deadlines and all of the other stuff that needs to get done in a day, life can get pretty hairy. But then I think back to the day I decided to become an entrepreneur and I realize it’s the best path I could’ve possibly chosen. Life has a way of throwing us curve balls… and it’s all about whether we step up to the plate and swing, or let them intimidate us. Sometimes choosing the (more) difficult path leads us to the place we’re meant to be.
CAA, the most trusted name in roadside assistance, is known for helping people find their way. (Literally! Remember TripTik maps?) Not only do they offer roadside assistance but also a suite of insurance products, travel packages and exclusive access to savings and rewards worldwide. (Who doesn’t love saving money?)
That’s why I’m thrilled to spread the word about the launch of this year’s GAME OF LIFE – CAA Edition! CAA is excited to help people take their next leap by giving players the chance to win over 2,600 instant prizes – valued at over $35,000 – including the vacation of a lifetime! (Click here for full prize listings.)
- If you live in South Central Ontario, you can earn an entry by playing THE GAME OF LIFE – CAA Edition from Sept. 29 to Nov. 23 for your chance to win great prizes and earn entries into the grand prize draw for an incredible dream vacation.
- Players can come back daily to play the game for an entry towards the grand prize. The more you play, the greater your chances of winning!
- Players earn bonus entries by sharing their game activity on social media and by inviting friends to play
- You can also earn bonus entries by winning mini games, and by redeeming GAME OF LIFE Dollars (G.O.L.D.)
There are 3 Grand Prize Options to choose from:
When players register for the game, they will have the ability to select from the 3 following destination options:
- Florida Family Fun
- 8-day trip for 4 people to Orlando theme parks
- Northern European Cruise
- 7-night Norwegian escape for 2 people with Holland America Line
- Signature Argentina 2-person, 13 day tour of the best of Argentina (Buenos Aires, El Calafate & Mendoza)
So what are you waiting for? Your next “leap” awaits… and maybe this time it will be a vacation to a dream destination. You can’t win if you don’t play! 🙂
Be sure to follow CAA on Twitter and Facebook for GAME OF LIFE updates and more!
Legal Info: Contest open to CAA Members and non-members. Complete rules and regulations are available at www.caagol.com.
HASBRO and its logo and THE GAME OF LIFE are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission. ©2014 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
®CAA and CAA logo trademarks owned by, and use is granted by, the Canadian Automobile Association.