So, you’re thinking of partnering with Fab Frugal Mama, eh? Well, you’ve come to the right page!
I’ve worked with companies big and small, and I realize that not all brands have the same needs. As a social media professional, I have experience creating customized social media marketing plans to suit any sized company. I’d be happy to discuss your goals, budget and the many ways I can promote your product(s), including these…
Social Media Consulting
I specialize in social media setup services and promotion, including:
- Getting you started on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+ and more (including creation of cover graphics, avatars, etc for each platform)
- Creating customized blogger campaigns
- Twitter party hosting and promotion
- Services are charged by the hour and can be done via email, telephone or FaceTime.
- Please contact me for rates
I am happy to represent any brands that are a good fit with my blog.
- Terms can range from one month up to a year.
- Ambassadorship can include representation at events, on Twitter, Facebook, blog posts and more.
- Rates start at $30/hour; please contact me to discuss your needs.
My family and I love reviewing products! Reviews are provided free of charge, as long as they are full-sized items valued at $150 or more. (For items valued at less than $150, contact me for rates; also see “Mini Reviews”, below)
- Items of interest include household products (indoor and out), personal use items, toys, clothing, electronics, tools, and a variety of services. I’m a practical kind of girl, so if an item isn’t of use to us, or is not a good fit for our lifestyle or my blog, I will let you know. (Trying to save the planet in baby steps!)
- In the event that I can’t write a positive review, I’m happy to contact you prior to posting to discuss. (Who knows? I may have used it incorrectly!)
- I’d be ecstatic if you would like to include a discount code for my readers – everyone loves to get a good deal.
- Any items sent to me for review will not be returned and any customs and/or duties incurred are to be covered by you.
- App reviews (iPad or iPhone) are subject to a fee ($150 and up, depending on the app, in addition to the app download).
- Items will not be returned.
I can accommodate reviews of items with a value less than $150 by doing a mini review. This may include any of the following, based on client needs:
- Promotion on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or Google+
- All of the above, with the exception of Instagram, include sharing links to product webpage
- Please contact me for rates
Sharing useful products and services with my audience is something I love to do because there’s nothing better than a recommendation from someone who’s tried it out! As always, I only share what I love, so if your product or service is Fab Frugal Mama approved, I’m happy to accept sponsored opportunities to promote it. Please contact me for rates.
I love free stuff as much as the next girl, so I’m happy to offer a giveaway for my readers in conjunction with my review.
- Prize fulfillment (including shipping) is your responsibility. I will contact you with the winner’s information after drawing is complete.
- Please ensure item is shipped out within two weeks. (Nobody likes to be a nag!)
- The duration of a giveaway is typically two weeks, but I will accommodate any reasonable requests.
- Giveaways can be open to Canada and/or the U.S. (both preferred).
Why not advertise on my blog? Options include banner ads, buttons, text links and advertorials. Sidebar ads start at $75/month for a 250 x 250 pixel image, but I’m happy to offer discounts for 6-month and 12-month terms. Please contact me for rates.